StartFast is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator. Each year we choose 5-10 software, mobile and internet companies for an intense 3-month program in Syracuse, NY.
StartFast teams receive:
- $25,000 for 7% common stock on entrepreneur-friendly terms
- Optional follow-on funding up to $75,000
- Over $800,000 in services and perks from partners like Amazon Web Services, Apple, Microsoft, Paypal, Rackspace hosting and many others to use in getting your start-up launched
- Connections to world-class mentors
- Access to technical and design talent on a full or part-time basis
- Co-working facilities & basic web infrastructure services
- Opportunity to present to hundreds of investors on Demo Day
- Post-program support for closing funding, acquiring necessary resources, and accessing potential customers/partners/investors
StartFast’s managing directors have invested in and mentored more than 37 companies, enabling them to raise over $100 million (10x the original capital of our initial angel investments). To date, four of these companies have had exits.