StartFast is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator designed along the TechStars model. We choose 10 software and internet companies for an intense 3-month program, give them capital, surround them with amazing mentors, provide space, resources and guidance culminating in Demo Day where they have the opportunity to present to hundreds of investors.
Each StartFast team receives:
- $6,000 cash per founder, up to a maximum of $18,000 per company
- Access to world-class mentors
- Opportunity to engage technical and design talent on a full or part-time basis
- Co-working facilities & basic web infrastructure services
- Post-program support for closing funding, acquiring necessary resources, and accessing potential customers/partners
- Over $150,000 per company in free and discounted services from partners like Amazon Web Services, Apple, Microsoft, Paypal, Rackspace hosting and many others to use in getting your start-up launched.
- Capital-efficient location (www.bestplaces.net equates $18K in Syracuse to $33K in NYC; $38K in San Francisco; and $32K in Boston).
Each team comes to Syracuse, NY for the summer and gives StartFast 6% of the company’s equity in the form of common stock. Apply Now to submit an application.
Visit www.bestplaces.net to see what $18K in Syracuse is worth elsewhere.