Contact Nasir Ali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chuck Stormon (email@example.com) for all media queries.
StartFast is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator in Syracuse, NY. We choose 10 software and internet companies for an intense 100-day program, give them seed capital, surround them with amazing mentors, provide space, resources and guidance. The program ends with Demo Day with the companies presenting to hundreds of investors.
Each StartFast team receives:
- $6,000 cash per founder, up to a maximum of $18,000 per company
- access to world-class mentors
- opportunity to engage technical and design talent on a full or part-time basis
- co-working facilities & basic web infrastructure services
- post-program support for closing funding, acquiring necessary resources, and accessing potential customers/partners
- up to $85,000 per company in free and discounted services from partners like Amazon Web Services, Apple, Microsoft, Paypal, Rackspace hosting and many others to use in getting your start-up launched.
- Capital-efficient location (www.bestplaces.net equates $18K in Syracuse to NYC-$33K; San Francisco-$38K; Boston-$32K).
Each team comes to Syracuse, NY for the summer and StartFast receives 6% of the company’s equity in the form of common stock.
Higher resolution png file (right click and select Save Link As to download)
Chuck Stormon, Managing Director (Linkedin)
Martin Babinec, Co-Founder and Mentor (Linkedin)